Interim COVID safety & ticket policies can be found HERE
Ticketing Support Questions - CLICK HERE
Can't find your ticket order? Have it resent it to your purchaser email - CLICK HERE
GENERAL TICKETING INFO & VALID ID REQUIREMENTS
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, NON TRANSFERABLE, & NON-REFUNDABLE.
- NIGHT SHOWS ARE 21+ (UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED ON THE EVENT LISTING).
- ALL SHOWS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION.
- SHOWS ARE MOSTLY STANDING (UNLESS NOTED AS ‘SEATED’ AT POINT OF PURCHASE).
- VALID ID REQUIRED FOR ALL SHOWS PER OLCC REGULATION (WHICH INCLUDES A CURRENT US DRIVER’S LICENSE OR ID, VALID PASSPORT, US MILITARY ID OR CANADIAN DRIVER’S LICENSE OR ID. PER OREGON LAW, WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER FORMS OF ID AS ACCEPTABLE ID).
- VIDEO / AUDIO TAPING STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- WEAPONS, OF ANY KIND, STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- NO LARGE BAGS OR BACKPACKS PERMITTED.
- ALL BAGS AND JACKETS SUBJECT TO SEARCH UPON ENTRY.
Tickets for all shows are available online (service fees apply to all online purchasers) or at our Etix kiosk located at Bar Bar (Mississippi Studios). The Etix kiosk sell tickets to shows at Polaris Hall, Mississippi Studios, Revolution Hall, Show Bar, and Aladdin Theater - subject to availability. A $2 service fee applies to all kiosk purchases.
Additional Box Office Info: Our venue WILL CALL / BOX is located at the entrance to the venue and opens approximately one hour before showtime where you can purchase night-of-show tickets (subject to availability). Print At Home and Mobile tickets can be scanned on a smart phone. Please have the ticket image ready when you arrive at the venue to speed up admission lines.
**BUYER BEWARE OF THIRD PARTY TICKET RESELLERS**
Polaris Hall is fully accessible. If you are a guest requiring special accommodation to see a show, please call 503-240-6088 and or submit a request on the contacts page by clicking here and we’ll be happy to assist you.